Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Dawn of a New Writing Day, aka Beans and Weenies

As many of you might know I have been sharing space with a friend on a blog called 'No Embellishment' at noembellishment.blogspot.com where we tell stories and hope someone out there believes them. I have had fun with that blog and will continue to post as something strikes my funny bone. I am starting this blog to focus on the funny things that happen to our family.

This will really be a companion blog to my wife's at belligerentblogging.blogspot.com. She has asked me to help with carrying out the load of what she calls 'white trash' stories. She'll continue to dish out the wieners, and I will maybe add a few beans to our smorgasbord of family irony. Hold on tight and don't forget to bring along your jocular beano.

3 comments:

  1. wait, what does jocular mean?
    I'm too lazy to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think it means what you think it means. - Inigo Montoya, A Princess Bride

    ReplyDelete