Monday, January 18, 2010

If the Shoe Fits

Anybody
Somebody
Nobody

Apparently, these are the names that I have given to my three daughters. They've taken out the guessing when I ask ambiguous questions. It also helps when I can't remember names. Let me give you some examples:

Me: Is anyone going to help me clean the kitchen?

Daughter One: Ok dad, I'm on my way.

Me: Is somebody going to get the phone?

Daughter Two: Got it dad.

Me: Is nobody going to turn any lights off?

Daughter Three: I'll get them.


I love being efficient.

3 comments:

  1. i like the efficiency. i think that only works with good kids like yours though. if my parents had said something ambiguous like that - it would be the perfect time NOT to answer. especially if it involved getting up and doing something for them. they had to use my name to get anything out of me. way to have good kids. i like that anybody, somebody and nobody. they are awesome awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Katie! Those are dutiful daughters for sure!

    ReplyDelete