Monday, December 14, 2009

Saloon Building 101

The dinner conversation somehow moved to talking about the Shooting Star, the Local Bar. Apparently, I'm the only one who has ever been in it in our family. Go figure, what the heck are those four kids of mine doing in their spare time anyway...But I digress, here is a portion of their conversation:

Daughter 1: I've seen in it before, once when the door was open.

Daughter 2: Yeah, me too. It's not like what I thought it would look like.

Daughter 1: There are dollar bills all over the ceiling.

Daughter 3: Cool.

Daughter 2: That is such the waste.

Daughter 1: What do you mean? I think that is totally normal. How is it a waste?

Daughter 2: Let's see you build a house and see how much money you have left over to paste all over the ceiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment