Thursday, March 18, 2010

An Inconvienient Non-Truth, part deux


I know that I should let this one go, but I have to put in one more jab.

I noticed since we gained that extra hour of light from Day Light Saving Time that the snow in my yard has been melting much faster.

In Newfoundland they actually move two hours when they go onto Day Light Saving Time. No wonder the polar ice caps are melting.

You can make a difference in the world, though. You can purchase what I am calling Time Piece Footprint Credits. Just send me $100 every spring to purchase your yearly credit. When you have purchased your credit, you can move your clock ahead guilt free. With every purchased credit I will rotate my own special clock back one hour to compensate for your careless disregard for the environment.

NOTE: One credit must be purchased for each clock that you own.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh sign me up. You are causing global warming with all your red "HOT" humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you take american express? oh, you know you you should get to sign up with you is wendy. she has lots and lots of clocks. good plan. way to be thinking about the world and saving it and all that. but really you are just being a smart a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed that our hen's egg-laying schedule is messed up a bit every time we adjust the clocks.

    ReplyDelete