Friday, April 3, 2009

I Took the Body Fat Bronze

I took third in the contest out of 37 people. The competitive person in me is kind of disappointed. The intellectual person in me thinks that I worked hard but not smart. The lazy person in me thinks that I'm glad that it's over. The prudent person in me thinks I've just added years to my life. The practical person in me thinks that I can now fit back into the 80's clothes that I have never thrown away. The fashion conscious person in me thinks that, "Hey, I can fit back into those 80's clothes again." The grateful person in me is glad that my family put up with me through all of this. The boastful person in me thinks that I kicked butt in remaining consistent and dedicated to a goal completely for the entire five months. The vain person in me thinks thinks that regardless of what everyone else thinks, I think I'm hot. The confident person in me thinks that if I could conquer this goal, there is nothing out there that can't be accomplished.

The competitive person in me wants to weigh in again. He thinks that the 206 mile road bike race from Logan, Utah to Jackson, Wyoming is looking pretty enticing. Look out LOTOJA 2009 here I come.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hottie, I just wanted to send you a last minute Happy Birthday today... not tomorrow, as there are a good 5 minutes left of today...hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I had a great Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you're not the only one who thinks you're hot. Just remember, there's a whole swimming pool of bathing beauties who agree.

    ReplyDelete