Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's What Fun Is


How can a slogan be so far from the truth? Well, maybe if you are between the ages of 4-17, you may be tricked into thinking that pushing yourself to the brink of puking can bring you more joy than you could ever imagine. Such is the sales pitch of our local amusement park, Lagoon. I suspect that this is the case with most amusements parks across the country: high priced tickets, air stifling thick of teenage hormones, horribly mismanaged attractions, mediocre entertainment, and poor customer service.

I guess that I have to come clean a little bit. I do find some amusement in watching people and making fun of the dumb things I see. In fact, for your benefit, I am going to put a few posts on here with stories of this year's Stake Lagoon Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment