Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Dog Ate My Idol

The Tuesday night ritual of going over to my brother's house to watch AI continues. I swear the kids said that they had all of their homework done, but when we got home, they all mysteriously realized that they had about 28 hours worth, due the next morning.

What could they possibly tell their teachers was their excuse for not having it done? There is going to be serious consequences, like forcing them to listen to Tatiana laugh over and over and over again.

4 comments:

  1. What's up with the "which personality are you" pic? Is there a AI game that will tell me I'm most like Simon or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a quiz to suck you in to get you to by something stupid. Do you want the web address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love idol! Who cares about homework. Nice to see your site. I tried to get on it a while ago and couldn't. Was it under construction?

    ReplyDelete