Monday, July 20, 2009

Post Raginess



















Well, better late than...well, don't answer that. You'll have to suffer through these regardless. Michael, the guy on the far right of this picture, passed along a few photos from the Wasatch Back race, and these are the ones with adorable little me in them. This is 10 of 12 of our team. That's me in the center with the gray hoodie and ball cap.





















This is at the start of the Guardsman pass climb. Little did I know what was ahead of me. (pain and misery)



















Optical illusion. That girl is about 10 feet behind me. I appear to be grimacing before the start of my Huntsville leg.



















Darin and Jon look on as I contemplate the meaning of life at Liberty park before the start of the Van #2 legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment