Sunday, March 22, 2009

In the Eyes of the Beholder...Whatever!


It's about over and gratefully you will not have to hear about this darn body fat contest much longer (10 days to go in the 5 month long ordeal). When it is over I will post the before and after shots (From Jabba the Hut in episode 6 to Jabba the Hut in episode 1. I think there is a minor distinction.)

Well, to show that there is more than one opinion of my new girlish figure, I offer an alternate to the one from my last post.

Last night we were at a ward function where I nice older lady came up to me and asked if I was feeling ok. Well, I did have a slight runny nose and indicated such to her. She looked at me reprovingly and said, "No, I'm talking about the serious illness and life threatening disease that you have, it looks like you are suffering something terrible. Your body is just wasting, so I wanted to know if you are feeling ok."

Not missing a beat and not wanting to dissapoint her, I simply said, "they say that I have less than two weeks left. I'm well enough off, though, knowing the suffering is almost over."

Man, I think that the contestants on American Idol get more consitant feedback out of Paula and Simon.

2 comments:

  1. It's almost done! Go Rex! You are the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu should have ripped off your shirt right there to reveal your bulging muscles. That'll teach the old lady to mistake your awesomness for a dying wretch.

    ReplyDelete